Hood's Corner
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. - THOMAS JEFFERSON

Monday, December 10, 2007

Introduction

Well, here goes. I've never done one of these before but I got a lot to say. You can listen if you want...if not, see ya. Most of these posts will be about the state of our nation, where I think we've gone wrong and where I think we're headed. I'm a conservative who believes in rewarding hard work and the freedom to choose your own destiny. I believe in small government and the power of capitalism. I believe that it's up to parents to raise our kids - not government schools. I believe the price of freedom is sacrafice and have the deepest respect for all our military heroes. I believe in the second ammendment. I believe in replacing our oppressive, burdensome tax code with the FairTax. Tune in...I'll do my best to post frequently and would love to have some feedback.

No comments: